Terms and conditions
1. The content posted on the internet site has the sole purpose of informing and the personal use of the site’s visitors and cannot be copied, reproduced, distributed or republished in any other form or with any other purpose without the prior written consent of the owner of the Site.
2. By accessing the Site the visitors express their approval not to alter, deactivate, avoid or interfere in any way with the security elements of this Site.
3. Even though it is our aim to maintain the content up to date, we reserve our write to publish information carrying only an informative title, not being eligible for any type of possible occurring errors consequential to accessing the site, or regarding viruses, or other similar IT occurrences which may pass on into the computers of the Site’s visitors.
4. The visitors consent not to sue or follow in the court of law the owner of the Site, nor ask for possible compensation necessary due to reasons mentioned above.
5. The site users agree to offer compensation to the Site’s owner in case they cause him/her damage, obligations, losses, liability, debts or costs which can occur as a consequence of total or partial breach of the present Terms and Conditions.